Cravings… do you struggle with them?
Many women with PCOS do. Whether it’s through being an emotional eater or because of insulin resistance and accompanying blood sugar drops, cravings can make it super hard to lose weight and keep it off!
The great thing is that PCOS cravings can be helped quite quickly!
8 Top Tips To Conquer Your PCOS Cravings!
There are many strategies that can really help here, ones that I’ve used successfully to help patients and myself. Kicking the craving habit makes a world of difference for your PCOS diet, I can tell you. Here are my top 8 tips to help you take back control of your eating and your waist line…
- Identify your triggers and then put in place ways to avoid/reduce/address them
- Go for a 10 minute walk when they hit
- Make sure you are hydrated. Plus, try drinking a glass of water before you consume what you are craving
- Begin meditation or some other form of stress relief
- Low GI/GL, natural food plans REALLY help. A week or so on this type of eating plan and you should notice your cravings significantly reduce – even completely disappear
- Get sufficient sleep
- See a counsellor if stress or anxiety contribute to your cravings
- Eat regularly and include protein with every meal
It is possible to quash your cravings. I’ve watched so many people achieve this. And the weight off both your mind and your body is amazing. My husband keeps chocolate digestive biscuits permanently in the house – they are his little indulgence. I don’t eat them and do not even feel tempted to. It’s wonderful!
Need more help?
If you are struggling with cravings and/or weight challenges, I highly recommend ‘Successful PCOS Weight Loss – The 31 Day Action Plan‘. The proven tips and success strategies you will discover within will help to change your life – permanently! Women are dropping unwanted fat – many even easily – with this easy-to-implement program, eating plan and SO much more. To find out more, click here now. You’ll even save a huge $260 right now.
To kicking PCOS cravings to the curb!
From PCOS to perfect health, with love,
P.S. Feel overwhelmed? Just implement one strategy at a time. As one of my colleagues says, ‘You can’t sprint a marathon’ 🙂