Do You Have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
If you’re wondering if you might have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), but are not sure where to start, this quiz will help you uncover the likelihood that you do, or don’t, have this common syndrome.
Grab a piece of paper and mark down your answers to these questions:
1) Do you have less 8 or less periods a year?
2) Do you know you have high levels of testosterone?
3) Do you have the appearance of polycystic ovaries on ultrasound?
4) Do you suffer from acne?
5) Do you suffer from excessive facial and body hair growth?
6) Are you overweight or obese?
7) Do you struggle to lose weight?
8) Do you suffer from infertility?
9) Do you not ovulate?
10) Have you suffered from miscarriage or recurrent miscarriage?
11) Do you suffer from scalp hair loss?
12) Do you have dark skin discolourations?
13) Do you have skin tags?
14) Do you struggle with fatigue, and especially mid-morning and mid-afternoon energy slumps?
15) Do you experience cravings?
16) Do you have mood swings?
17) Do you suffer from anxiety, depression or both?
If you ticked yes to 3 or more questions, you may have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
Enter your email and first name in here now:
We’ll have the answers to you shortly.