Need An Article?
Deadlines looming? Looking for an expert opinion for a heath story?
If you are looking for topical story ideas of interest to a large percentage of the population, and so a large number of your readers, you may consider Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS).
PCOS is a potentially devastating condition affecting at least 11% of women. The signs and symptoms include:
* Increased risk of miscarriage and pregnancy complications
* Irregular or absent periods
* Weight gain/obesity and trouble losing weight
* Excessive hair growth
* Increased risk of thyroid problems
* Increased risk of depression and anxiety
* Low self esteem
... and more
Here are some PCOS story ideas I would be happy to help you with. If you would like an already completed story that is ready to go, or that you can use as a base, pop down toward the bottom of this page.
General PCOS Stories and PCOS News
1) Why What You’ve Been Told About PCOS Is Probably Killing You
2) The 11 Secrets To Conquering Your PCOS
3) The 90 day PCOS Challenge – From Health Disaster To In Control
4) PCOS - How much is your health really worth?
5) The right food plan for PCOS - Discover which foods help and which foods hinder
6) PCOS and Diabetes - How you can reduce your three-fold risk
7) Using the latest science to Conquer Your PCOS
8) PCOS Research - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome treatments that actually work
9) Why all women with PCOS need to boost their...
10) Healthy, sexy strong - Women with PCOS
11) Revealed - The 10 part PCOS blueprint
12) The face of fit - From PCOS to freedom
13) The magic of movement - Moving your way free of PCOS
14) What now? You've been diagnosed with PCOS, what comes next...
15) PCOS - What your doctors didn't tell you
16) Drugs versus nature - What the science tells us about PCOS
Weight Loss/Weight And PCOS Stories
1) Body Reshaping - The Slimming Food Plan For Women With PCOS
Body Reshaping – The Weight Loss Plan For Women With PCOS
Body Reshaping - The Fat Loss Diet For Women With PCOS
Body Reshaping – Weight Loss Tips For Women With Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Body Reshaping – Weight Loss Solutions For Women With Polycystic Ovaries
2) Losing weight with PCOS - 12 ways to lose weight quickly
3) The PCOS Diet Plan - How Women With PCOS Can Actually Lose Weight & Keep It Off
4) The secret scientific tip to easier quicker fat loss
PCOS and skin issues (acne, excessive hair growth/loss of scalp hair, skin tags, acanthosis nigricans)
1) How To Bust Out Of The PCOS Beauty Rut
2) How To Beat Acne And Excessive Hair Growth To Get Glowing Skin – A PCOS Woman’s Guide
3) Discover Healthy Skin - Hints and tips for women with PCOS
4) Hormonal Acne - 9 Tips for a woman with PCOS
5) The BEST acne treatments for a woman with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
6) Can You Cure Acne. A PCOS woman's to beautiful, glowing skin
7) Excessive hair growth can be beaten! A PCOS guide
8) PCOS Beauty How-To: From adult acne to radiant skin
PCOS and Fertility Issues
1) 7 Steps To Naturally Boost Your Fertility
2) I Want To Be Pregnant! How To Conceive With PCOS
3) Problems Getting Pregnant? The 8 Steps To Naturally Boosting Your Fertility
4) Pregnant With PCOS? How To Significantly Reduce Your Risk Of Miscarriage
5) PCOS Research – Using The Latest Science To Get Pregnant With PCOS
6) Conceiving With PCOS – 7 Steps To Naturally Boost Your Fertility And Reduce Your Risk Of Miscarriage
7) How What You Eat Can Boost The Health Of Your Unborn Child
8) Childless by choice - Not all women with PCOS want babies
9) Stress fractures - How stress could be running your fertility
1) When Only Carbs Will Do – How To Choose The Right Carbs To Help Beat Your PCOS
2) Irrepressible Appetite – The 7 Steps To Quashing Uncontrollable Cravings
Other PCOS Story Ideas
1) Stress Fractures – Why Stress Can Aggravate Your PCOS
2) PCOS And Stress. A Deadly Combination
3) PCOS And Fatigue – The 7 Steps To Abundant Energy
Sometimes, with deadlines looming, you need a source and a story NOW.
Below are titles of unique stories that have never before been published, and their word count. If you need a story asap, just contact me, let me know the magazine and the angle, and I'll be happy to provide these to you. My details, short bio, and website must be included. Once these articles have been provided to you, they will be removed from this page. This ensures the content is unique for your readers.
11 Secrets To Conquering Your PCOS - Word Count 1556
To discover more about using Dr. Rebecca Harwin as an expert source, click here to see where she has been featured.